Introducing “Beauty from Ashes” – an exquisite gallery floating acrylic reproduction by renowned outback artist Jenny Greentree. Inspired by the stark beauty of Mugga Iron Bark trees rising proudly from scorched landscapes after a bushfire, this captivating artwork encapsulates the remarkable transformation of nature.
Jenny’s keen eye captured the astonishing renewal of life as these trees birthed fresh growth, while the ground erupted in a tapestry of wildflowers nurtured by the refining flames. In a world marked by trials, including droughts, bushfires, and a global pandemic, “Beauty from Ashes” symbolizes hope and rejuvenation.
Jenny Greentree, in her March 2020 masterpiece, invites you to witness the parallels between the resilience of the Australian landscape and its people. Through vibrant colors and intricate details, this artwork celebrates new beginnings, generosity, resilience, kindness, goodness, and the innate beauty that emerges even in times of devastation.
Bring a touch of hope and renewal into your space with “Beauty from Ashes” – a testament to the enduring spirit of both nature and humanity.
What is the warranty on this gallery floating acrylic acrylic reproduction?
We give a 30 Day money back guarantee (see terms and conditions)
What are the delivery fees for this gallery floating acrylic reproduction?
Things to know about this Gallery Floating Acrylic
- 100cm wide
- 4.5mm thickness acrylic.
- This Gallery Floating Acrylic is finished to the highest standard possible as seen in galleries across Europe.
- The image is mounted with optically clear adhesive to ensure the cleanest, smoothest finish.
- The print is backed with a 3mm Di-bond, Aluminum Composite panel backing to eliminate warping.
- For added stability, we mount a 20mm aluminum channel frame which ‘floats’ the work off the wall when hung.
- We provide you with a hanging kit and simple instructions for displaying your work.
- This is not considered an archival product because the Acrylic itself is only guaranteed by the manufacturer for 30 years without change.
- Allow 8-10 days for your order to be completed, plus delivery time.
– Top quality Australian made and owned reproductions by Art House Reproductions
– Over 80 years combined photography/reproduction experience copying over 35,000 artworks since 2001.
– Archival inks and papers used
– Exclusive supplier to Back O’ Bourke Gallery since 2003
Delivery to You We use Australia Post and Transdirect Couriers
Secure Payments Our Payment gateway is 100% secure with payment options including Credit Card, PayPal, Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies