Experience “Towards Gundabooka”, a captivating gallery floating acrylic reproduction by renowned outback artist Jenny Greentree. This masterpiece artfully captures the vast expanse of western NSW’s red plains. Your gaze will be drawn along the meandering lines of the river, eventually resting on the distant Gundabooka Mountain that graces the horizon. This artwork offers a unique perspective, evoking awe, wonder, and surprise reminiscent of aerial views.
Jenny’s inspiration extended beyond the aesthetic ruggedness of the landscape. Moved by the spiritual connection to the land, she delved into the Aboriginal heritage of the area, particularly that of the Ngemba and Kurnu-Barkindji people who traditionally inhabited this land. The artist’s careful consultation with elders and descendants of survivors has given this piece a deeper narrative. Through subtle incorporation of the totems—a sand goanna track for Ngemba and a protective wedge-tailed eagle for Kurnu-Barkindji—Jenny honors the cultural significance of the land.
This piece of outback art adds a touch of authenticity and heritage to your home or office space. Let the vibrant colors and meticulous detail spark conversations about Australia’s rich Aboriginal legacy. The gallery acrylic reproduction portrays the outback’s extraordinary images with fresh, crisp lines and skillful manipulation of colors and tones.
What is the warranty on this gallery floating acrylic reproduction?
We give a 30 Day money back guarantee (see terms and conditions)
What are the delivery fees for this gallery flaoting acrylic reproduction?
Things to know about this Gallery Floating Acrylic
- 100cm wide
- 4.5mm thickness acrylic.
- This Gallery Floating Acrylic is finished to the highest standard possible as seen in galleries across Europe.
- The image is mounted with optically clear adhesive to ensure the cleanest, smoothest finish.
- The print is backed with a 3mm Di-bond, Aluminum Composite panel backing to eliminate warping.
- For added stability, we mount a 20mm aluminium channel frame which ‘floats’ the work off the wall when hung.
- We provide you with a hanging kit and simple instructions for displaying your work.
- This is not considered an archival product because the Acrylic itself is only guaranteed by the manufacturer for 30 years without change.
- Allow 8-10 days for your order to be completed, plus delivery time.
– Top quality Australian made and owned reproductions by Art House Reproductions
– Over 80 years combined photography/reproduction experience copying over 35,000 artworks since 2001.
– Archival inks and papers used
– Exclusive supplier to Back O’ Bourke Gallery since 2003
Delivery to You We use Australia Post and Transdirect Couriers
Secure Payments Our Payment gateway is 100% secure with payment options including Credit Card, PayPal, Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies